About system administrator (SA) MS SQL Server offers administrators two choices of performing user authentication: Windows authentication mode and mixed authentication mode (Windows authentication and SQL Server Authentication). No matter what authentication mode you select, you should assign a strong password for the SA (system administrator) account which has full control over the database objects, including the tables, stored procedures, user permissions and backup logs etc. However, this SA password can be easily forgotten. Well, in the following I will show you how to reset SQL SA password when it is forgotten with following 2 methods: Method 1: Reset password … Continue reading
SQL Password Unlocker
- Forgot SQL Server 2008 Password, How to Reset?
- Recover Yahoo Password – Two Ways to Hack Forgotten Yahoo Password Quickly
- Forgot SQL Server SA Password – How to Recover Forgotten SQL Password with Tool
- How to Recover Lost Windows Password Smoothly
- SQL Server Password Recovery: What to Do When You Forgot SQL Server SA Password?