Question: I forgot the password of SA account, therefore I don’t be able to login to SQL server 2008 How could I reset SA password SQL 2008? In the SQL Server 2005 Express I can chose the expert mode during the installation. This enables me to set the password of the user “SA”. Now I tried to install SQL Server 2008 R2 Express but I had no possibility to change / set the password of the user “SA”. I read in the internet that the default-password of the user “SA” should be a blank password. Since in SQL Server 2008 R2 Express … Continue reading
SQL Password Unlocker
- Forgot SQL Server 2008 Password, How to Reset?
- Recover Yahoo Password – Two Ways to Hack Forgotten Yahoo Password Quickly
- Forgot SQL Server SA Password – How to Recover Forgotten SQL Password with Tool
- How to Recover Lost Windows Password Smoothly
- SQL Server Password Recovery: What to Do When You Forgot SQL Server SA Password?