For security reason, we need to change SA password in SQL Server. Today we are going to discuss how to change SA password in SQL 2008. Method 1: Changing SA password in SQL 2008 by using Management Studio Step1: Login into SQL Server 2008 with Windows Authentication mode. (This means you have to login in the local Windows computer of SQL Server 2008.) Step2: Now go to “Object Explorer>>Security>>Logins”. Next find sa and right click on it. Step3: Select “Properties”. And then in the newly pop-up window, enter a new password to the Password filed, and confirm password later. However, … Continue reading
SQL Password Unlocker
- Forgot SQL Server 2008 Password, How to Reset?
- Recover Yahoo Password – Two Ways to Hack Forgotten Yahoo Password Quickly
- Forgot SQL Server SA Password – How to Recover Forgotten SQL Password with Tool
- How to Recover Lost Windows Password Smoothly
- SQL Server Password Recovery: What to Do When You Forgot SQL Server SA Password?