Why We Need to Recover Lost Windows Password?
Suppose that you have a personal computer that you like it very much, for privacy protected you set password on it. In the same time, you have a nice job and you like your work very much. Your boss believes in you so he often arrange something important to you. There are many important data on your computer so you have to set up password for company secrets.
However, you are so busy everyday and one day you lost your Windows password suddenly. You are so nervous and could not help crying. You want to know how to recover Windows password and begin to suspect your memory and you IQ.
How to Recover Lost Windows Password?
Take it easy, there are so many people lost their Windows password in the world every day, so you don’t have to surprise about that. As for me who have ever lost Windows password before, I have tried many methods to recover lost Windows password. I think both the safe mode and the password reset disk have restriction.
The easiest and quickly way is to make use of the third party tools, such as SmartKey Windows Password Recovery. Most of the Windows password recovery tools have three or four steps to recover the lost password. They are downloading, burn and recover. For more information you can wait for my next lens.
How to Recover Lost Windows Password with Safe Mode?
- When laptop starts, please press “F8” key.
- At the “Advanced Boot Options” windows, choose “Safe Mode with Command Prompt” and then login Safe Mode with available administrator account.
- Input “net user”, press “Enter” key and then all the accounts will be listed.
- Input “net user Lisa 012” (Lisa is the forgotten account name and the 012 is Lisa’s related account password.), press “Enter” key to finish how to recover Windows password.
- Input “shutdown -r” and press “Enter” to restart laptop, then we can login “Lisa” account again.
How to Recover Lost Windows Password With Password Reset Disk?
- Click Start, and then click Control Panel.
- In Control Panel, click “User Accounts”.
- In the User Accounts pane, click the account that you want to work with.
- Under the Related Tasks left side options, click “Prevent a forgotten password” to start the “Forgotten Password Wizard”, and then click “Next”.
- In the drop-down menu, there are 2 options for us to choose. One is “Floppy A”; another is your USB Flash Drive. Select the name of your USB flash drive and then click “Next”
- In the “Current User Account Password” box, type your current password, and then click “Next”. The Forgotten Password Wizard will start to create password reset disk Windows XP.
- When the progress indicator shows 100% complete, click “Next” and then click “Finish” in the next window, a password reset disk is being made meanwhile.
How to Recover Lost Windows Password with Windows Password Recovery?
Usually there are three steps to recover lost Windows password.
- Step1: Download Windows Password Recovery from any accessible computer into CD/DVD/USB.
- Step2: Burn the CD/DVD/USB into your locker computer.
- Step3: Recover lost Windows password without any password or the newly reset password.
Things You Will Need
- An accessible computer.
- Connected Internet.
More Articles about Recoverng Lost Windows Password
- Forgot Windows 8 Laptop Password How to Recover
- How to Recover Windows 8 Password
- How to Break Windows 7 Computer Password
- How Did He Hack Windows 7 Password so Quickly?